The Financial Services Ombudsman Association (OFD) was founded in 2018 with the aim of establishing a cost-effective and professionally competent ombudsman’s office for the financial services providers affiliated according to FIDLEG Section 74 and their customers.
The association is backed by organisations for which quality in financial advice has always been an important concern. These are:
- FinanzPlaner Verband Schweiz
- IAF – Interessengemeinschaft Ausbildung im Finanzbereich
- Liechtensteinischer Bankenverband
- Schweizerischer Finanzberater Verband SFBV
- Validitas – Fachverband Schweizer Finanzdienstleister
Board of Directors
The Management Board
The Board of Directors bears overall responsibility for the activities of the ombudsman service. It elects and monitors the ombudsman. The majority of the board of directors consists of members who are independent of industry and neutral in their interests.